ART DIRECTOR involves developing concepts, supervising and sometimes working with design team in the execution of the project. Important facets of this job include knowledge of branding and design along with creativity, talent and industry experience. Also involves managing creative projects and supervising design staff. Art director is skilled at working with project management, branding, marketing and design.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach, and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed by Art/Creative team
- Confer with creative, art, copy-writing, or production department heads to discuss requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities
- Present final layouts for approval
- Confer to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques
- Work with creative directors, animators, illustrator and story-boarder to develop design solutions
- Review illustrative material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements
- Conceptualize and help design interfaces for products and devices
- Prepare detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story development for television production.
Education & Experience :
- Master degree in Fine Arts/Design/TV-Film production
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93