CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
Chief Financial Officer has to handle all formalities regarding financial functions. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Responsible for managing the financial risks of the company
- Assure the financial integrity, formulation, execution, and analysis of project’s monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual budgets.
- Develop and implement annual capital commitment and detailed expenditure budgets that support the strategic plan, for approval from the Board of Directors;
- Establish effective control and coordination mechanisms for all operations and activities, and take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of internal controls and management information systems;
- Assist BOT in authorizing the commitment of corporate resources, including contracts, transactions and arrangements in the ordinary course of business, in order to pursue the approved strategies, plans, and objectives;
- Report major commitments, exposures, and risks to the Board in a regular and timely basis;
- Ensure that all operations and activities of projects funded by donors are conducted in accordance with laws, regulations, and applicable donor-specific policies, as well as other policies and practices approved by the Board;
- Ensure all relevant information and reports required by funding agencies are sent to them at the committed time;
- Ensure that projects funded by donors are executed on time and within budget by monitoring the implementation of effective internal controls (Standard Operating Procedures) and assessing the credibility of controls through internal and external audits, ensuring the timely completion of external audits ,and facilitating audits and visits by funding agencies and donors;
- Ensure performance of procurement function as specified in the procurement manual;
- Ensure compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) as applicable in Pakistan,
- rudential Regulations, and other directives issued by donor agencies, the State Bank of Pakistan, SECP and ICAP as applicable;
- Review financial soundness and viability of proposed strategic partners, annual financial plans, new products initiatives and expansion schedules;
- Liaise with consultants for the implementation of financial accounting and management information systems.
Qualification: CA / CPA
- Over 10 Years Work Experience
- Excellent Financial Management, reporting, presentation and communication skills required
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93