Creative Manager is responsible for the creative direction of the project. Responsible for development of all the puppets, sets, costumes accessories etc. Also responsible for coming up with the solutions to complex designs that require ingenuity and innovation, and ensure that other employees in the creative department work to support that goal.
- Collaborate and provide guidance for creative department and provide creative oversight
- Manage creative process, designs and approvals and seeks ways to improve process and cost effectiveness.
- Develop creative work with new innovative characters/designs for the project.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelors degree in Arts and equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related field
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93