Graphic Designer is responsible for producing visual solutions to the communication needs, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Designers need imaginative flair, awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest graphic software.
- Develope design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief
- Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design CAD
- Produce accurate and high quality work according to given specification and deadlines
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers and other designers
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor degree in Fine Arts and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related field
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93