MANAGER COORDINATION ISLAMBAD
The primary task of manager coordination is to serve as a liaison between the Main office and other project parties including ministries, TV, Radio, and donor agencies. He has to consult with the top management and prepare plans for meetings, conferences and liaison with above mentioned as per need.
- To work in close coordination with the Main Office (Lahore)
- To disseminate information from (and-to) Main Office, partners and donor agencies.
- To coordinate between the Main Office and ministries
- To coordinate between the Main Office and third parties including agencies and consulting firms based in Islamabad
- To assist and coordinate with the Senior Executives from the Main Office upon their presence in Islamabad for project related meetings
- To build pool of volunteers to coordinate project related activities happening in Islamabad
- Master degree in Organizational/Management Sciences
- Five Years working experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Age Limit: 26 to 40 Years
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93