MARKETING MANAGER is required to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the Project.
- Manage and Implement all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct current market research, audience analysis, competitor information to determine project requirements.
- Manage, monitor and report the productivity of the marketing plan, activity and results
- Liaison with media and advertising
Education and Experience
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Relevant Media/entertainment industry knowledge
- Strong desire to inspire creativity, innovative thinking, strong marketing concepts and solutions
- Superior communication skills, organized and great time management
- Strong coordination skills and team work.
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93