Outreach Manager (National & Provincial)is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of all outreach activities of the projects ensuring consistency, strategy, and commitments.
- Lead the planning and implementation of Outreach Activities
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and manage its allocation
- Develop full scale project plans, schedules and project timelines
- Provide direction and coordinate project staff
- Track project deliverables and ensure quality assurance using appropriate tools
- Regularly monitor and report on project progress, problems and solutions to management
Education and Experience
- Degree in Project Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of practical aspects of project management, techniques and tools
- Proven experience in strategic planning & risk management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
Rafi Peer Theatre Workshop is an equal opportunity employer
Women are encouraged to apply
all interested candidates must submit their Cv’s to
Please clearly mention the position title in the subject line of email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
1, Green Acre Farm Housing Society, 7 k.m Raiwind Road, Lahore
Tel : 042 35322290-93